No announcement yet.

Neil's Blue 186 Toyota Crown Majesta 2006

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep it's a ball ache to get to but you don't need to worry about plugging in the wire that goes to the GPS, that just tells the unit to stop allowing height adjustment over 20ks

Comment

Wow the car looks amazing, same colour as my hybrid

Comment

reference check air suspension controller - when i first installed it was low enough, one side was higher than the other. i took it for a good drive and lifted it up while driving, set it to the lowest level and it sat perfectly. 5cm rear and 7cm at the front - that is the distance between the top of the alloy and the guard. set on level 3 air suspension controller fronts sit at 15cm, the rear is 13 and 14cm. set on normal height is about the same, i think the fronts come up to about 16 or 17cm. I have the standard height set as option 1, superlow on setting 2 and setting 3 is 3 lowness.

I think you toggle up and down with the right button and then select the top left button to confirm and also the bottom left button and hold to set and save another mode level ?

Im still learning

Comment

Originally posted by mlracing.co.nz View Post
          Yep it's a ball ache to get to but you don't need to worry about plugging in the wire that goes to the GPS, that just tells the unit to stop allowing height adjustment over 20ks

Someone told me the car drops 20mm at 100kph and that is for those plugs we don't use ? speed sensor

Comment

Originally posted by r377 View Post

Someone told me the car drops 20mm at 100kph and that is for those plugs we don't use ? speed sensor
            The OEM one does yeah, dunno if it does with the controller though.

Comment

Had another play with it today. When setting up when you get it to 9, press and hold down the bottom the right button. It will then go to L for low.

When finished/selected hit the top left bottom. DO NOT HIT the bottom left button as this is the save button and will auto save over your setting.

Also driving and turning in car factory normal and high setting can sometimes help setting the air bags.

Measured again and did it a few times. Fronts are the same 7cm but now the back has come up from 5cm to 6cm.

Comment

Yeah you can set a preset in L mode.

Comment

Just tried on some wheels - rears 19x10+38 with a 245/35 tyre and 5mm spacer making it 19x10+33. There is some concave in tyre but i could have gone another 15mm wider bringing it to 19x10+18. 19's do look too small on a big car. My only worry with the concave of a 20" tyre I don't think I could go +18 on a 20 inch wheel as it will sit a bit higher in the guard arch ? Would also need to adjust calculations if i was to go a 20x10.5 with a 265 tyre.

Comment

On my gs I run 20x11 et10 on the rear I have had my arches pulled tho and I now wish I went for 0 or -10

Comment

Are your guards rolled at all r377 ? I don't know how you can fit a 10" wide in there without rolled arches !

Comment

Originally posted by mlracing.co.nz View Post
                        Are your guards rolled at all r377 ? I don't know how you can fit a 10" wide in there without rolled arches !

hi, yes ive had them rolled and pulled about 10mm. ill post some photos up on here and the crown fb page thx

Comment

Originally posted by r377 View Post

hi, yes ive had them rolled and pulled about 10mm. ill post some photos up on here and the crown fb page thx
                          Ah sweet.. rolled and still managed to keep the chrome trim lol impressive

Comment

I tried on some wheels. I will be looking second hand to start with. If anyone sees some nice wheels in the following specs please let me know
                            rears 20x10 +24 to +27 or 10.5 +30 to +33
                            fronts 20x9.5 +20 to +27 or 9 + 14 to +21

Looking for a mesh type with a step rim
                            http://workwheelsusa.com/product/meister-m1-3p/
                            http://workwheelsusa.com/product/zistance-w10m/
                            http://www.wedswheelsna.com/maverick-709m.html
                            or superstar orden
                            http://www.wedswheelsna.com/super-star-orden.html

Comment

Parts list for Toyota Crown Majesta UZS186 2004 2005 2006 2007 Toyota crown Majesta 4.3litre V8. Similar to Lexus LS 430 parts list.jpg

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz27173891_10156473666322437_8546318777713972213_o.jpgzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz26962258_10156473664202437_279629851228933943_o.jpgzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz27164956_10156473668292437_1387318526364276640_o.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X