No announcement yet.

Brody's 186 Majesta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good. Still a bit of scrubbing on tabs?
    Iv got to ask, do you regret going so aggressive? Would you go a little bit more conservative next time?

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
      Looks good. Still a bit of scrubbing on tabs?
      Iv got to ask, do you regret going so aggressive? Would you go a little bit more conservative next time?
      Yeah the tabs in the rear on the drivers side mainly, theyre only just touching. Ive checked the tires after 3 days of it and its super minor, not big carving or anything so it must only just be touching.

As to going less aggressive, ive thought about it a fair bit over the last few months. Allot people would say yes i feel but to be honest, no. I love the look of the SP3s like this with some good dish on them. I also love vip cars with fat rears. The way I wanted it was slight camber sitting on or just below the rim so i honestly feel like the fitments perfect for me, all i need is some minor adjustments and ill sneak under. If i went with something more conservative Id really feel like a let myself down, i hate the idea of just having something quick and easy when i know if i just had patience id get something i really loved. You could make the argument if i got the wheels second hand for like half the price then you'd just say whatever about it and be happy enough but buying new i had to go for what I envisioned long term.

Comment

I regretted going aggressive at first. Then you eventually get them to fit. Then you see how much more room you have. Then you want more dish.

Its a vicious cycle lol.

Comment

I heard this car is now for sale?

Are you selling the wheels? I may be interested....

Comment

Originally posted by Leroy Peterson View Post
            I heard this car is now for sale?

Are you selling the wheels? I may be interested....
            Hey sorry i didnt see this earlier man, yeah the wheels are for sale man, can do you a good price if you like

Comment

Working...
            X