18 Crowns Royal Saloon & Athlete

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adam View Post

Haha, Yeh that's the one. It still has rego for 20 months!!! How was the condition, OK? It was cheaper than your car! Got really lucky with it
    Yeah was all good.. but I couldn't understand why someone would buy a Royal Saloon haha

Comment

Not a big update but finally got a new hdd navi unit that works everytime. Ordered an ebay dashmat to keep my uncracked dash safe.
      Heading off to Japan in a couple of weeks so will pick up a front table and maybe some curtains while im over there.
      I havent fitted my lip yet but have been thinking about getting an aimgain front bar.
      The gunmetal crown is now in the country so just waiting for it to be finished at the compliancer.
      If people are fans of Nissan sports cars I might post up the other car that came on the same boat as the crown once I pick it up next weekend

Comment

The dash mat, is it RHD crown specific or just some generic one ?

Comment

Its meant to be rhd specific and like $26 delivered

Comment

(We have both right hand drive and left hand drive dashboard mat). Car steering Cover. Dent Tap down Hammer. Car Interior. The Covers defend your dashboard against cracking, discoloration and glare. | eBay!

Comment

Rad haha, no cut out for the HUD though..

Comment

That's only a problem if you have a HUD though. Haha
                Ill post it up once its here. Meant to be here in a week or so from China/Hong Kong

Comment

So the dash mat arrived. Its great for the price. Its not as firm as dealer dash mats but it is the correct shape and protects the dash from the sun.
                  The gunmetal car sold before I even got to take it home.
                  Im off to Japan next week so ill probably get a front table and maybe some curtains for the rear too while Im there.
                  Photo of the dash mat and one of the new toy/investment
                  15162667627931.jpg
                  15162667493620.jpg
                  15162671379092.jpg

Comment

hoho GT-R nice. That dash mat looks like it's pretty good for a cheapie

Comment

Picked up a front table while I was in Japan and fitted that. I think I am going to sell my front lip and just get a cool front bar instead. At the same time I am really craving for a 21 crown. So I might sell the 2 white 18's and see if I can pick up a 21 cheap. I will keep the wheels and bags from the 184 so they can go straight on the 21. I guess we will see what happens.
                      Also going to bite the bullet and get a beatsonic kit too.
                      15202905415310.jpg

Comment

Have you been inside a 21?
                        Look good on the outside... few of us checked them out at Toyota megaweb and weren't really impressed...

Comment

Originally posted by Leroy Peterson View Post
                          Have you been inside a 21?
                          Look good on the outside... few of us checked them out at Toyota megaweb and weren't really impressed...
                          Ive seen the inside but never touched the actual dash etc. Is that where you weren't very impressed? Lack of high quality finishing or just the look/ergonomics of it?

Comment

Just appeared very pedestrian, Aurion with a minor facelift. Didnt appear to have anything special about it or better build quality than regular Toyota cars.

Comment

That's probably because that's what it is basically.. JDM Camry

Comment

Originally posted by mlracing.co.nz View Post
                                That's probably because that's what it is basically.. JDM Camry
                                saying its a camry is a bit harsh. haha. Japan has camrys. Have you seen the T-Demand camry?!?!

Beatsonic kit arrived yesterday. Pretty easy to fit, lots of wires to fit in the back.
                                All the menu buttons still work, reverse camera still works. CD, AM FM and MD buttons do nothing. The factory volume controls all work (including steering wheel).
                                Photos not currently working. Will upload when it starts working again

Comment

Working...
                                X