Highland vip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highland vip

I bought the lexus standard back in 2013 and soon put my mark on it, usual stuff bc coilovers with standard rates. And a set of work wheels Ls207 19x9.5 et12 and 19x10.5 et20

Rolled about like this for a while then got windows tinted and swapped out the springs for 22kg 18kg. My obsessions with buying vip magazine from Japan made me look at kits, my first thought was to get a forzato kit then looked at black Pearl. Then I seen this

so I got speaking to jeese streeter and ordered the kit from aimgain, well kind of as mine is the gs450h they didn't want to sell me it as they didn't know if it would fit. So after a few conversation between me jeese and aimgain I got it ordered. After 4months I finally got this

after I got the kit my friend went travelling to Japan and I got him to pick up led front fogs from aimgain.

so after I got the kit test fitted I decided to change the wheels to AME SHALLEN wx 19x9 et9 and 19x10 et20 as I thought the ls207 would look out of place with the GT kit

Last edited by Bigniks; 31-03-17, 06:43 PM.

Comment

WOW looks amazing! Great work. Do you have more images of it?
      Silver 2001 Lexus LS430 Premium Luxury

Comment

Why didn't they think it would fit the hybrid? What was their concern?

Comment

Didnt know the GS could take such wheel sizes, very nice.

Comment

When I was waiting to get the kit painted a bought a few upgrade face lift front grill and surround
            l

with the kit I got rear reflectors I wanted to swap them for led units, I found out that Lexus ISF ones fit so bought some of eBay. I also opted for the US rear inner lights for the cleaner look and to get rid of the rear fog lights

​​​​​​

also got an exhaust system fitted too. And painted my engine cover in my team colours minty.fresh pink

Last edited by Bigniks; 31-03-17, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mlracing.co.nz View Post
              Why didn't they think it would fit the hybrid? What was their concern?
              I think it was just the case that they had never fitted it to one. That when I knew I had to have it a world first aimgain vip gt hybrid

Comment

I then became an adult and bought my first home so nothing was bought for a while. I started gathering suspension arms for the rear incredibly hard to get off the shelf in the UK due to nobody really modifying these chassis, I also went and ordered new wheels work emotions cr2p 20x10 et15 and 20x11 et10

Comment

Comment

Jealous how many engine covers you have to paint haha, makes it look real tidy too

Comment

The AME Shallens looked really nice! Are the new wheels going to take much effort to get on?
                      The newer GS's are really nice looking cars!

Comment

I hope not but we will see.

when the arms are installed I am hoping it will be the case of cambering them in

Comment

Did you end up getting the upper arms for the rear?

Comment

Ordering them on payday had to fix my bucket of crap daily vuaxhall corsa (holden) haha

Comment

Which arms are you looking at? Hahah damn Holden Barinas

Comment

Working...
                              X