Mick's LS430

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awesome! looks great.

Are they easy to remove? My dad always gives me shit that if involved in accident someone is going to go through my front table and interfere with the passenger airbag... might not be ideal for people in the back seat :P

It's great that those materials are available off the shelf in Japland so people can easily make this stuff themselves...

Comment

• They are secured to the back of the seats via brackets so its just a few screws and they come out if needed
      Silver 2001 Lexus LS430 Premium Luxury

Comment

• nice. my front table is easiest removed when people lift their goddamn knees into the bottom of it

Comment

• Originally posted by Leroy Peterson View Post
          nice. my front table is easiest removed when people lift their goddamn knees into the bottom of it
          Lol I've noticed a few people having trouble getting in mine with the table in now

Comment

• Originally posted by mlracing.co.nz View Post

Lol I've noticed a few people having trouble getting in mine with the table in now
            Get a bigger car :P No one seems to have an issue with mine, however the table sits up quite high in the UCF30

Comment

• Been MIA for a while now, Just been really busy with work and family.

LS430 had had a few changes. Picked up a set of stock headlights I saw in Japan at Upgarage finally which ill be modifying in replacement of the current ones. Lenses are in much better condition.

Completely deconstructed the OEM Navigation radio and relocated the headunit to the bottom of the dash in a custom surround. Build the climate control buttons into the center console and installed a 10" touch screen at the top of the dash.
              26294168_1987297901593093_4455775853724303360_n.jpg

With assistance from Damo, we constructed entire new doors with woodgrain and leatherlook inserts to blend with the interior.
              21980369_1472997826127301_3901160907111137280_n.jpg
              also built a temporary trunk insert for the bootlid. May end up changing it not sure yet.
              23507895_138854726876530_7075741260455084032_n.jpg
              Recently had to replace the starter motor again after it failed. The chinese eBay special cooked itself so decided to replace all the hoses and gaskets on the top end of the motor while replacing the starter motor. found a few bodgy hoses and connectors so now runs even better
              Attached Files

Comment

• Shit that looks so nice

Comment

• Always a good feeling when you go the extra mile with maintenance and turns out better than expected. Shame about the starter motor though.

Man, the dash and doors look fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                  X