No announcement yet.

Long time coming... Y32 Cedric gloria granturismo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking amazing man good work on the win too!! Yeah Melbourne drives gonna suck arse juice that low lol

Comment

I'm almost tempted to drive it down as is but then again most of my car decisions arent exactly logical or practical. LOL I might raise the fronts 10mm then drive it down like that. I reckon 10mm is enough to clear the rubbing fender liner and front guards but still be nice and low. or i atleast hope so.

I'm moreso concerned I should get a good wheel alignment done. probably no good if its cambered + tow etc is out lol

Comment

Yeah might be pushing your tyres if it's not set up right lol

Comment

yeah gonna raise front 10mm later then get it aligned lol

Comment

Hey Paul, Great to see the Cedric is still being looked after, I have known this car since it's first cruise just after it was resprayed, and it still had the stock wheels on it! (I have pics for proof! haha) Every time it gets sold, I always get concerned that it might slip away from the forum, but I am glad it is still here and it looks to be in excellent hands, keep up the good work man and be sure to give it the love it deserves!

Comment

Thank you. Raised front 10mm last night. asked mate to take it to wheelalignment later. if that goes all well ill drive it down to melb anzac weekend

Comment

I'm just glad to see brenos back!!!!!

Comment

got sent this pic from the all jap day

Comment

Oh that pic looks sweet!

Comment

• Looks so rad man, keen to see this if you come down on long weekend!

Comment

• yeah if i dont get to use the trailer i normally use im tempted to just drive it down as is lol

Comment

• cry

Comment

• noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

• all good i suppose cause i was gonna get the wheels rebuilt as the lips had some marks. mate that was driving it is gonna change the tyre for me today anyway. if i organize a trailer ill just tow it down for you ash lol

Comment

• Oosh that sucks, what brand tyres were they?

Comment

Working...
                                X