crown estate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crown estate

hey guys i have a 2003 crown estate, completely stock!, don't know much about these so any help will be great.
    had troubles as soon as i got it passenger front brakes were seized on and the drivers side wasnt much better, took them part to find all bleed nipples rusted through haha what a good buy -__-
    so had the front brakes rebuilt then noticed my rear tyres were cracking between the treads.

so far i have only changed the front badges to gold and got a set of work razex(i think) not the best but that will change.
    future plans are
    -DIY vip tables front and rear
    -Gold rear badges
    -more low, probs coils
    -anything cheapish
    all suggestions would be great
    like all my car builds its slow as shit haha

would love to post pics but all mine are to big and the site wont let me post any haha

Welcome.
    Some of us use image hosting sites like photobucket to upload photos. Makes it easier to keep track of your pictures and easy to share on websites.

Comment

Heyyooooo

Yeah you can use photobucket and other image hosting sites to paste through the html codes and get the images to show.
      I personally use www.iforce.co.nz but you need to delete some code in order for it to work.

More low is always a good thing haha and gold badges ftw!
      Looking forward to seeing some images.

Co-Founder
      Cinematographer
      Photographer
      www.zeroclearance.net

Comment

Keen to see Crown - I'm a new newbie to Welcome champ

Comment

thanks so much guys! never had to do it this way
          they sit fairly good how is... what coilover brands are people using? and spring rates thanks.

these are like a week after i got it

new rims

Comment

Wheels are a good match, low down and will be mint !

Comment

cheers just gotta get the rears polished, as previous owner tried to restore them and now has scratch rings all over

Comment

Welcome bud! Your plans look like it should be a really nice build
                Silver 2001 Lexus LS430 Premium Luxury

Comment

cheers! hopefully will turn out nice

Comment

realized i havent posted in a while so heres a update. the day before all jap day this year i got rear ended luckily not a write off.

i made some table front and rear still making different version learning from the last what not to do. its now got 19X9-10 +30 work varianza and lowered on coilovers.
                    have got a few jap items for it such as indicator mirrors, custom headlights, wald lip kit.
                    have made up a timber floor for the boot and done gold trim to get rid of the hideous fadded chrome strip.

Comment

I like the rear seat tables, very cool

Comment

cheers, its something different

Comment

very nice, wheels suit well and nice accessories.

Comment

shame about the rear end. car looks so good in the flesh...

Comment

yeah was sh*t haha cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X